Access services in the community available to seniors.
EL Civics Focus Area(s): Civic Engagement
- *Identify common needs of senior citizens.
- *Identify agencies that provide services for seniors citizens.
- *Request information about agencies that provide services for senior citizens (e.g. Department of Social Services, senior activity centers, hospitals, Adult Daycare Centers, etc).
- * List eligibility requirements for senior citizens’ services. (e.g., meals on wheels, subsidized housing, Medicare, handicapped parking, etc.).
- Make an oral or written complaint regarding the needs of senior citizens or senior citizen services.